Poached cod with olive oil
- Cod 120g / pers.
- Espelette peppers (according to your tastes)
- Salt (according to your tastes)
- Pepper (according to your tastes)
- 1 bunch of Thyme
- 1 head of garlic, cut in half
- 1L Mas des Tannes Olive Oil
- Citrus zest (1 orange, 1 lemon, 1 lime)
Carrot orange purée
- 5 kg of carrots
- Orange peels
- 250g of butter
- 3cl of cream
- Season the cod with Espelette peppers, salt, pepper and citrus zest.
- Cut into portions of about 120g / pers.
- In a saucepan, pour olive oil and season with thyme and garlic.
- Heat to 165F.
- Cook the cod in the oil for 4 min.
- The cod is ready!
Carrot orange purée
- In a large saucepan, boil salted water.
- Cut the carrots into pieces.
- Then put them into the saucepan with orange peel.
- Cook until you can stick the knife in (about 15 to 20 minutes).
- Take out and drain the carrots.
- In the still hot pan, mix the carrots with 250g of butter and 3cl of cream.
Fried foie gras, roast apples and a reduction of raspberry vinegarIngrédients Pie Crust - 75 g sugar - 2 egg yolks - 135 g flour - 15 g bitter cocoa powder - 90 g butter Coffe Mascarpone Mousse - 375 g mascarpone - 3 eggs - 75 g sugar - 3 teaspoons coffee extract -...
Fried foie gras, roast apples and a reduction of raspberry vinegarIngrédients Duck breast inred wine sauce - 3 duck breasts- Salt- 1 tbsp. black pepper- 4 garlic cloves, sliced- Fresh thyme sprigs- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter- 1 large shallot, sliced- 1 tbsp. tomato...
Fried foie gras, roast apples and a reduction of raspberry vinegarIngrédients Roast apples - 3 apples- 50 g butter- 15 g sugar- 40 g shelled walnuts The vinegar reduction - 50 ml raspberry vinegar- 35 g sugarThe foie gras - 500 g foie gras, deveined and with the...
Strawberries wtith basil, lemon cream, whipped cream, and swiss meringueIngredients Swiss meringue - 200 g sugar- 100 g egg whites Basil and lemon cream - 2 eggs- 90 g sugar- 90 ml lemon juice- 10 leaves basil- 110 g butter- 1 sheet gelatine The whipped cream...
Ingredients 1 courgette 1 aubergine 1 red onion 1 tomato (any kind) 4 slices Iberian ham 1 farmhouse loaf Olive oil, for instance, Les Tannes en Occitanie from the Domaines Paul Mas) A few fl akes of Parmesan 1 clove garlic Direction Cut the courgette and...
Marinated turbot cooked in olive oil with gingerIngredients 1 turbot, about 2 kg 2 limes 2 lemons 1 orange 200 g fresh ginger 5 litres olive oil Salt, pepper, Espelette pepper This recipe can used for any kind of fish: cod, salmon, John DoryPreparation Remove...
TAGLIOLINI WITH TRUFFLESIngredients 4 eggs Truffle from the Aude or Uzès 400 g fresh Taglioni 100 g lean bacon 3 tablespoons crème fraîche 3 tablespoons olive oil Parmesan flakes Salt Preparation A few days (ideally five days) before preparing the recipe,...
Ingredients1ST MIXTURE 1 egg 1 egg yolk 60g of sugar 2ND MIXTURE 1 egg white 60g of sugar 3RD MIXTURE 60g of flour 5g of starch (corn flour Ganache 150g of dark baking chocolate 40g of sugar 3 egg yolks 150g of milk 150g of heavy cream 1 tonka bean Syrup 150g of...
IngredientsServes 6 people 6 chicken breasts 2 butternut squash 200g of chestnuts 150g of heavy cream (or double cream) For the crust 100g of butter 60g breadcrumbs 40g of almond powder 10cl of truffle oil Direction For the crust: mix the ingredients together, spread...
Ingredients 12 fresh scallops 1 grapefruit 2 lemons 2 oranges 20 cl of Astelia olive oil 1 tablespoon of fresh dill Direction Thinly slice the scallops and place them on a plate. Make a citrus vinaigrette: zest the different citrus fruits, mix the zest with...