- 95g powdered sugar
- 150g butter at room temperature
- 30g almond powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 225g of flour
- 15g of cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 150g 30% cream
- 60g of butter
- 2 pinch of salt
- 150g of caster with sugar
- 3 tbsp of water
- 200g semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 400g 35% cream
- 200g of whole milk
- 20g of cocoa powder
- Mix together, by hand, powdered sugar, butter and almond powder.
- Add the flour, salt and cocoa.
- Add the egg.
- Mix the dough with the palm of your hand.
- Roll out the dough, make small holes in it with a fork – if the dough is too soft, put it in the fridge a few minutes and try to roll it out.
- Place it in a pie pan.
- Bake at 335F for 20 min
Caramel sauce preparation (step 2)
- Make a caramel with the sugar. In a saucepan, pour the sugar with the water and mix over medium heat until caramel color.
- Add the butter and mix.
- Once well mixed, progressively add the cream in 3 times.
- Add the salt.
- Pour the mixture into the cooked pie crust.
- Put this preparation in the fridge while you prepare the chocolate mousse.
Chocolate mousse preparation (step 3)
- In a pan, warm up the cocoa and milk until it starts bubbling.
- Add the baking chocolate in the pan out the fire
- Separately, whip the cream by hand or with a mixer until the mixture whitens and doubles in volume to form a thick and smooth cream, which flows like a ribbon and falls back into folds when you lift the whisk.
- Add the cream to the first mixture.
- Pour into the pie, over the caramel sauce
- Sprinkle with cocoa
Fried foie gras, roast apples and a reduction of raspberry vinegarIngrédients Pie Crust - 75 g sugar - 2 egg yolks - 135 g flour - 15 g bitter cocoa powder - 90 g butter Coffe Mascarpone Mousse - 375 g mascarpone - 3 eggs - 75 g sugar - 3 teaspoons coffee extract -...
Fried foie gras, roast apples and a reduction of raspberry vinegarIngrédients Duck breast inred wine sauce - 3 duck breasts- Salt- 1 tbsp. black pepper- 4 garlic cloves, sliced- Fresh thyme sprigs- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter- 1 large shallot, sliced- 1 tbsp. tomato...
Fried foie gras, roast apples and a reduction of raspberry vinegarIngrédients Roast apples - 3 apples- 50 g butter- 15 g sugar- 40 g shelled walnuts The vinegar reduction - 50 ml raspberry vinegar- 35 g sugarThe foie gras - 500 g foie gras, deveined and with the...
Strawberries wtith basil, lemon cream, whipped cream, and swiss meringueIngredients Swiss meringue - 200 g sugar- 100 g egg whites Basil and lemon cream - 2 eggs- 90 g sugar- 90 ml lemon juice- 10 leaves basil- 110 g butter- 1 sheet gelatine The whipped cream...
Ingredients 1 courgette 1 aubergine 1 red onion 1 tomato (any kind) 4 slices Iberian ham 1 farmhouse loaf Olive oil, for instance, Les Tannes en Occitanie from the Domaines Paul Mas) A few fl akes of Parmesan 1 clove garlic Direction Cut the courgette and...
Marinated turbot cooked in olive oil with gingerIngredients 1 turbot, about 2 kg 2 limes 2 lemons 1 orange 200 g fresh ginger 5 litres olive oil Salt, pepper, Espelette pepper This recipe can used for any kind of fish: cod, salmon, John DoryPreparation Remove...
TAGLIOLINI WITH TRUFFLESIngredients 4 eggs Truffle from the Aude or Uzès 400 g fresh Taglioni 100 g lean bacon 3 tablespoons crème fraîche 3 tablespoons olive oil Parmesan flakes Salt Preparation A few days (ideally five days) before preparing the recipe,...
Ingredients1ST MIXTURE 1 egg 1 egg yolk 60g of sugar 2ND MIXTURE 1 egg white 60g of sugar 3RD MIXTURE 60g of flour 5g of starch (corn flour Ganache 150g of dark baking chocolate 40g of sugar 3 egg yolks 150g of milk 150g of heavy cream 1 tonka bean Syrup 150g of...
IngredientsServes 6 people 6 chicken breasts 2 butternut squash 200g of chestnuts 150g of heavy cream (or double cream) For the crust 100g of butter 60g breadcrumbs 40g of almond powder 10cl of truffle oil Direction For the crust: mix the ingredients together, spread...
Ingredients 12 fresh scallops 1 grapefruit 2 lemons 2 oranges 20 cl of Astelia olive oil 1 tablespoon of fresh dill Direction Thinly slice the scallops and place them on a plate. Make a citrus vinaigrette: zest the different citrus fruits, mix the zest with...