Côté Mas - Luxe Rural
First course – Salmon Gravlax
- Salmon fillet
- 2 oanges
- 2 lemons
- 2 limes
- 2 kilos of coarse salt
- 700g of sugar
Optional : a dash of vodkaBlinis
- Cut into slices oranges, lemons, and limes.
- In a bowl, mix the lemons and limes with 2kg ofcoarse salt and 700g of sugar (you can add adash of vodka if you want)
- Place the salmon in a dish.
- Put the marinade over it and leave it in thefridge for 24 hours.
- Cut the salmon into thin slices a nd serve withblinis.
Chef’s tip: when serving, add a little dill creamsauce or a lemon zest