At Domaines Paul Mas, we strive to work and encourage the best talents. Creativity, Innovation and Excellence are the key words that characterize the success of our teams.
For career proposals, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CELLAR DOOR MANAGER / SOMMELIER
At our Château Paul Mas, Domaines Paul Mas our flagship estate cover (winery with 200 hectares nearby Montpellier), we are looking (m/f) for our on site wine sales and agritourism activities: COTE MAS, our Cellar Door Manager. Coté Mas consist of a gastronomic restaurant, a wine bar, hotel suites, a horse-riding center and a wine/tasting cellar with weekly wine events.
Under the supervision of the COTE MAS General Manager, you will:
- – Wine advisor, sales, sommelier at the wine bar and at the wine cellar for tasting events
- – Advise and work on the 3 wine lists: « Easy-drinking Wines » and « Reserve Wines » (selection from our 12 estates), and the Exceptional « International Wines List».
- – Manage the shop lay out and the stock supplies and general administration of the cellar door..
- – Entertain wine professional and as well as consumers.
- – Animate and stimulate direct wine sales: local communication, social networks, internet site, promotions, POS, special events….
- Sales and marketing degree (bac +3 : equivalent of a 3 year Bachelor’s degree)
- You are open-minded, internationally inclined and are fluent in French and English. You have a natural ability for management and sales, with a passion for the world of wine and the art of living.
- At least 2 years of work experience, including internships.
Attractive salary based on previous work experience and on your sales performance.
Possibility of evolution within the group Domaines Paul Mas composed of 12 Estates and 180 employees.
Permanent contract, available immediately.